Growth Comes In Many Forms
- A growing business that runs on systems and processes giving the owner a life
- A business that is no longer a lifestyle business, but is a genuine asset that can be sold
- A new confidence and ability to sell your products and services
- The ability to stand in front of an audience and give an excellent presentation
- Being a leader that motivates and inspires the team
- Having a team that is performing well together – finally
- Taking your first vacation in years while the business makes money
What’s Growth Mean To You?
Are you ready to stop walking in to your future vision and start sprinting towards it? Once you know what you want and have found the path to get there it feels incredibly good. Life becomes more intense in a very exciting way because it’s time to get to work with determination and vigor. You take on the day knowing that great things are around the corner and you’re up for it knowing that goals don’t just happen, they get pursued daily.
If growth for you means that 2014′s accomplishments go way beyond what you did last year and you’re ready to stop thinking about it and start doing it, we should talk.
We’re all about action. Our most successful clients have these 5 qualities:
* They are coachable. They want to be guided to do things a different way to achieve different results. They’re open to change.
* They are action-oriented. It’s not about tomorrow, next week, or next month. It’s about now. It’s about let’s do this. Whether it’s cleaning house, opening a new location, investing in a real marketing campaign and re-doing the website, hiring your first salesperson, or thinking strategically about the business for the first time since you opened it, it’s going to happen.
* They are accountable to do what they said they would do. Each meeting is about moving forward, not putting up excuses on why this and that didn’t happen.
* They are positive and expect good things to happen.
* They are ready to invest in whatever is needed to achieve the big goals they have.
Does this describe you? If so, then you may have found your business coach. We come at your growth from a business angle unlike a life coach who starts personal and may get professional somewhere along the way. That’s not to say we aren’t interested in what happens in your personal life. Often times what happens there is holding you back from growing professionally for some reason. So, we take a ‘whole life’ approach to the successful achievement of your goals.
We’re now in our 5th year of helping small businesses on the peninsula in the San Francisco Bay Area to leverage their potential. Our clients are:
- CPA’s, Financial Planners, Insurance Agents, Mortgage Brokers
- General Contractors, Painters, Plumbers, Abatement Contractors
- Chiropractors, Massage Therapists,
- Janitorial Service Companies, Housecleaning Services, Carpet Cleaners
- Retail Stores, Piano Schools
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Newspapers and Magazine Publishers
- IT Service Companies
- Network Marketers
- Rock and Roll musicians (it’s true!)
And the list goes on.
What do we do for these companies and individuals? We initially give them guidance, ideas, accountability and all along the way support, belief and encouragement. We generally draw out of our clients the excellence that was already there. We get people fired up and kick started to go for it all over again with the same energy they had when they started the business. Is that what you want?
This is why people hire coaches —> Their battery’s dead and they need a jump. Or —> They have blind spots that are holding them back from being more successful and they need help identifying and eliminating them. Or—>They have a team that’s not performing at 100% and they need some outside coaching to come in and change things up.
Trust us, we’re all about getting it done for you. We’ve got the accreditation, the testimonials and the hours on the front line to prove it. We’re proud of our 5-star rating on Yelp that’s been earned through hard work and commitment over these 5 years in business. We’re also proud to be the home office to The Growth Coach’s Coach of the Year for 2014 – Michael Neuendorff. The Growth Coach is a nationwide network of business coaches helping their clients to knock it out of the park every day. It’s no small achievement to be named #1 in the system. You have the opportunity to work with this coach.
Several of our clients have been with us for nearly 4 years. We think that says a lot about the quality of our work in supporting small business owners. Many of our testimonials talk about our personal commitment to our clients – that’s no coincidence. We are personally committed because we, too, are a small business. We’re transparent, passionate, and driven and work our tail off for our clients week in and week out. Because we want them to succeed. We want you to succeed.
Are You On The Edge Of Something Great?
You know you can do better. You know you should be doing better. You’re ready to call in a coach. Let’s talk.
Cartographer – co-pilot – confidant. We’ll get you there.
Someone experienced, open, objective – someone with the skill-set and the drive to not only help you identify new horizons but to help you reach them.
And if any of the following interest you:
- Crystal clear strategic planning that saves money and generates additional revenues.
- Running specialized business building and sales training workshops in-house.
- Stronger teamwork and unity among your staff.
- Getting your business on a serious growth path.
- Help finding new employees to join your team in sales or service.
- The art of impressive and persuasive public speaking.
We really should talk.
We contribute all this (and much more) for numerous individuals and organizations already. We can do it for you too.
Call Michael at 650.373.2022 or shoot us an email. Let’s talk about it.
A Business Coaching Practice Serving The San Francisco Bay Area
Our business coaching practice is based in Burlingame, California and serves small business owners and independent professionals in these cities within San Francisco, San Mateo and Santa Clara counties: Atherton, Belmont, Brisbane, Burlingame, Colma, Cupertino, Daly City, East Palo Alto, Foster City, Hillsborough, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Menlo Park, Millbrae, Mountain View, Pacifica, Palo Alto, Redwood City, Redwood Shores, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, South San Francisco, Sunnyvale, and Woodside.
Do You Skype or use GoToMeeting?
Though the majority of our client sessions are face-to-face, we are also available for tele-coaching. We have served clients in the US and Asia via Skype, GoToMeeting, and the phone.
If you want to just check us out first, sign up for our newsletter in the upper right area of the page and get free top tips in the areas of sales, marketing, strategic planning, public speaking and social media.