Improve management skills and flexibility
Research-validated online assessment with 26-page management-specific report helps managers understand:
- Their employees
- Their bosses
Used for: Manager training, delegation, motivation, leadership development, executive coaching and career development
Discover your DiSC management style and learn how to adapt your style to manage, motivate and delegate more effectively.
- Stand-alone profile for anyone aspiring to or in a managerial or supervisory position.
- Focuses on directing, motivating and developing the staff who report to you.
- Entire section devoted to working with your own manager.
- 26-page management-specific report to help managers at any level.
In-depth: Six one-hour modules, fully scripted facilitation with engaging experiential and processing activities. Facilitator notes give you tips to maximize learning.Easily Customizable: Solutions to fit your needs. Create a customized program for every session. Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint®, Leader’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
The Everything DiSC Management Facilitation Kit includes:
- Leader’s Guide in MS Word
- PowerPoint® with embedded video
- Stand alone, menu-driven video
- Participant handouts in MS Word
- Templates and images
- Sample Everything DiSC Management Profile
- Resource and research sections
- Everything DiSC Management Interaction Guides (for 24 participants)
Everything DiSC Management increases management effectiveness by focusing on five key areas:
- Module 1: Introduction to Your Management Style: Participants discover how DiSC affects management style, including decision making and problem solving. Participants will also learn to identify others’ DiSC styles using behavioral cues.
- Module 2: Directing and Delegating: Managers discover their strengths and challenges when directing and delegating. And how to adapt their behavior to manage people more effectively.
- Module 3: Creating a Motivating Environment: Participants discover how DiSC styles influence how people are motivated.
- Module 4: Developing Others: Managers learn how to provide resources, environments, and opportunities that support long-term professional growth, based on DiSC.
- Module 5: Working with Your Manager: Participants learn to influence and communicate effectively with their managers by meeting their DiSC needs and preferences.
Check out this additional resource:
Call 650.373.2022 or email us today!